Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Amanda Bynes wants his surgeon




Amanda Bynes said on Twitter that his nose had been broken for the new plastic surgery. The actress has trouble breathing since.


Amanda Bynes

Amanda Bynes accused his surgeon for having broken nose.

The star made his much talked about lately, but especially to the various facts section. The police even reached her and actress post regularly on Twitter many many insults and incoherent sentences. Rihanna and Drake have paid the price. This time, she is taken to the surgeon by telling his new operation was not successful. "I have a broken nose I have a blue! I can not wait to have surgery again, she posted. My broken nose reveals bone under my eyes so I will not stop to have surgery until the bone disappears ... My surgeon broke my nose during my surgery, but he did not finish my nose! It is still broken and I can not breathe! (Sic) "

Amanda Bynes recently made after saying Rihanna and Zac Efron they were" ugly. " The young 27 year old woman has denied itself the tweets posted on the singer Diamonds, and it also ended up back on what she had said about the star of High School Musical. "Someone has taken the tweet saying that Zac Efron was ugly! Zac is superb and everyone knows it! I met both of you and you'd like to be like him! (Sic), "she said.

However, the actress has continued to pick on other people, including Barack and Michelle Obama, saying they were still" ugly. "

In addition to addressing celebrities, Amanda Bynes did not hesitate to attack his family. "My Niece Jaylynn Is Ugly But Matt My Nephew Is Great! She posted before adding: It Is Not Evil To Write It On Twitter (sic). "

Amanda Bynes must appear in court today. She was arrested in May after a bang thrown through the window of his apartment and for possession of cannabis.

Amanda Bynes denies the charges and says the police officer responsible for his arrest tried to abuse her sexually.








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar