Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

T.I Says He Recorded 250 Songs With Pharrell

In his recent interview with Hot 97 FM, T.I let the world know that he had recorded 250 songs with Pharrell. He also said he has narrowed down the 250 song to 25, which will be for his upcoming ninth album, Paperwork: The Motion Picture. The album doesn't have a release date yet, but T.I has said it should drop before the end of the year. 250 songs? WOW! Well, I didn't say that, T.I said so.







“I have narrowed those 250 down to the best 25. 5 extras are for international releases [and additional releases]...I want to narrow that 25 down to 20. Of that 20, I want to take six records at the top, six records in the middle, six records at the end, with two records as intermissions to the three. And I would like to shoot a movie that consists of three short stories, and the three short stories will connect these...records."  (Hot 97 radio interview)





But i still wonder, do this artists lie when they throw out this outrageous numbers? 250 songs? Howmany days are in a year again? Come on!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar