Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nautical Mani

Hi guys ! Happy Monday. Hope you had a great weekend. 

Today I'm sharing the nail look currently on my nails. I'm still pretty obsessed with piCture pOlish . Essence recently launched their NautiGirl limited edition range too ... And I picked up these cute nail stickers that I wanted to pair with piCture pOlish Cyan . A colab with the fantastic Martha from ChitChatNails

Let me give you a close up of the cute Essence stickers. These are thin nail stickers ( not those thin ones that ruin your mani by making it all bumpy and lumpy ) . The designs are super cute and fun ... And perfect to make a nautical inspired mani .

Now onto the star of the show - piCture pOlish Cyan. This is a gorgeous cyan leaning a little more blue polish with the most gorgeous scattered holo bits when it hits the sun. This polish is stunning. I used two coats and again .. The formula on these polishes are AMAZING !!

So onto the mani -

Polishes I used for this mani :
piCture pOlish Cyan
China Glaze Glistening Snow
Anchor nail sticker from the Essence NautiGirl set
Stripes from the Essence NautiGirl set

How was your weekend ? Doesn't this mani just scream summer ?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar