Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Button Up! Then Meet Me By Video!



I do agree, a great jacket can be one way to lose an instant ten pounds...at least look that way!  But, it seems most stylists will say to button the jacket for that more slimming look.



But, I have always preferred to wear my jackets open rather than buttoned.  So, I am coming to you, oh wise readers...which do you prefer??









Exciting News!  I am honored to be the featured blogger for the Generation Fabulous website this week.  If you scroll to the bottom of the link below, 

you can officially meet me in an interview with the amazing Chloe Jeffre....her show is called Coffee with Chloe!



Just read to the bottom of this link: HERE






Outfit Information:


Silk Jacket: Chicos


Travelers Black Tank: Chicos


Slim Leg Denim: Coldwater Creek


Daisy Fuentes, Apt Nine Necklaces: Kohls



Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!!  Make sure you visit the fun bloggers of Katie's Favorite Things Blog Hop!!







Thursday Favorite Things




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar