Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kicks - The Trophics, swatch

Today is was my first day at my new summer work so which me luck ;) Had scheduled this post early this morning but blogger decided not to show it.. And I didn't have the time to check if it had posted before I left home, just assumed it would work..

Today I'm showing Kicks - The Trophics, which is something as unusual as a store bought polish, it's also pretty new so you can still find it in Kicks stores. The Tropics is a pastel blue texture with tiny holo glitter+bright blue tiny glitter(maybe it should be called shimmer?). I needed 3 coats but both the holo and the shimmer drowns in the pastel, even though it looked promising in the bottle. I like the color and it's my only creme pastel texture so far. The downside is that it's expensive, one bottle is 79sek, which is about 8 euro. If they would have been way cheaper I probably would have bought the whole collection, now I ended up with this and another one. For more blue polishes, check out Blue Monday.





Below you see 2 coats of tc and it gets fairly smooth and the holo/blue shimmer shows a bit more. In the bottle you can also see some of that blue shimmer more clearer. The "black glitter" you see in the bottle (if you look super close) is the holo glitter which reflects darkness.


What do you think? Got any more proposals of creme pastel textures like this?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar