Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Things I'm Loving: February


I feel like February drug on fooooorever. It's ironic because it's the shortest month of the year. Anyone else feel like it? Anyways, with February being over it's time for my monthly favorites. This month I have a short list, as compared to some months. So let's jump right in! 


No. 1: CoverGirl Flamed Out shadow stick//
I bought this shadow stick at Target on clearance and have been obsessed with it! I'm not one to fuss with eye makeup but this little baby is the perfect mix of easy, simple, fuss free and it gives a little somethin, somethin to your eye makeup. I have it in a gold and pewter color. I love the gold for everyday and the pewter for nighttime. 

No. 2: Trip to California//
If you didn't know I went to California at the beginning of the month. I went with my mom for half 'business' and half 'leisure'. I have an entire post recapping my trip, where to stay, eat and do and what I wore while I was there!

No. 3: Love, Rosie// 
I mentioned this movie in my Weekend Reading post a couple of weeks ago and finally saw it. It's an adorably funny and cute rom com with Lilly Collins and Sam Clafin. If you're in the mood to go to the movies I definitely would recommend seeing this! It's funny, light hearted, entertaining and overall cute. Plus, the trailer has a 1975 song in it. So I mean you should definitely go see it. 

No. 4: BaubleBar Courtney Bib necklace// 
I know you guys must be sick of me talking about this necklace but for real this might be my new favorite piece of jewelry. I already have a list going of possible outfit to wear it with. You can see how I styled it and more detailed pictures

No. 5: GBS Workshop// 
I'm sure you guys are equally as tired of me talking about the GBS Workshop but I can't help it! It was a definite highlight of 2015 for sure. It was so inspiring and really gave the kick I needed to start doing more with the blog and really putting myself out there! I have entire post recapping my experience which you can read here

No. 6: Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation//
I bought this foundation at the end of January and have used it pretty much every day in February. It's my new favorite foundation. It says it lasts 25 hours and I can vouch that it lasts a loooong time. Maybe not 25 hours but definitely at least 10-12. I wore it on the plane when I was travelling from 3am to about 11pm. It lasted all day. It gives amazing coverage (medium-full) and makes my skin look smooth and flawless. If you're in the market for a new foundation I highly recommend checking this one out. And with a price point of $6 or less, you can't beat it. 

So there you have it, all the things I've been loving for February! A short list compared to some months but lots of great things! February was such a good month to me and I know March will be even better! 

What have you been loving for the month of February? Leave me a comment down below or strike up a convo with me via social media, @samantha_goble! 

post signature


"these are a few of my favorite things"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar