Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wedding Wednesday: Black Tie Wedding Guest Dresses






Yellow Gown (old, similar, similar, similar)
Today I thought I would share what 'type' of wedding we are having. This is something that I have always wanted in terms of weddings: a black tie wedding. 

I think there is something so elegant about tuxedos and gowns and I wanted my wedding to feel like a very special occasion. There are so many different occasions to rock a cocktail dress, but nowadays, it's a rarity to rock a gown and tux! 

Plus, our church and venue are very elegant so black tie really works well in both environments! I'm so excited to see our little ring bearer in a tux- so cute!!! 

Because I personally skew 'fancier' and my fiancé skews more casual, we compromised that we would have a more casual rehearsal dinner! 

For wording on our invitations, we are wording it 'black tie' without the 'optional'... I just personally appreciate dress codes that are more clear cut, so there isn't any gray area for interpretation. 

I thought today would be perfect to share some black-tie gowns you can wear as a wedding guest! Most of my friends have all had black tie weddings so I have quite a few gowns. But, even if you have been attending more casual weddings, I always suggest having at least 1 black gown in your wardrobe. You never know what will pop up! Plus, a black gown will work for every occasion from a formal fundraiser to a black tie wedding! I have this gown in black and it is so gorgeous! 

My other tip for choosing a gown is to order a bunch and try them on or shop in store. Oftentimes, I don't love the online photo, but when you see it in person, it is gorgeous!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar