Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mission Complete!





DONE!!!!!!!! Penny and Hank Draft 1 is completed!

I won't lie, if it wasn't for this blog I would have quit in the beginning of June. Thank you!!!!!!!

Penny and Hank, final word count 59804!
Pages 237
Genre YA

No Ya Highway post today. But I promise to comment on blogs later on tonight!!!!
Thank you for all your support.

Plan for rest of the week- Play with my daughter, go to Hershey Park with the family, do a thousand parties on Saturday, read On Writing by Stephen King. Maybe next week I'll finish spell checking and do a read through of Penny and Hank. But I plan on Revising No System At All for the rest of the summer.

(anyone know where I can print of a 300 page MS for cheap? Or is it better and cheaper to use my home printer?)




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar