Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE BEAUTY SPOT : Bleach reveal the dip dye stencil look


I am DYING to have my hair seen to in Bleach. A salon in London - in fact, THE salon in London - they are responsible for bring that dip dye look to trend, not to mention the faded mad hair colors which came back into fashion in previous seasons - but I have to say, not sure about this one - the stencilled dip dye.
Weird that I really want to try a hair salon, given that I am allergic to having my hair done. I hate it. I normally get friends to do it so I can avoid going to actual salons. I don't know why and it's quite lazy from someone who loves fashion and works writing about fashion - to be so relaxed about getting her hair done! Which is why I normally have crazy roots and it's normally tied up behind me in a manner which suggests that I really don't care!
I've always loved mad hair colors - I have been everything from pink to blue to green to multicolored braids over my teenage years - the last one I had was a hot pink fringe, which I loved. I wish I had kept that!!! In fact, I may even do it again sometime!

But dip dye? Reaaaallly going to have to decide how i feel about it!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar